Our Environmental Policy
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
hps and environmental ACTION
At HPS we care about the environment. Sustainability is at the core of what we do, with our pigging systems providing fantastic environmental benefits to companies that use them. These include decreased carbon output, water usage, and energy consumption.
In 2023 we began our journey towards achieving an Investors in the Environment Bronze accreditation for the HPS Nottingham office. As part of this we are looking at how we can use resources like electricity and gas better and lower our carbon footprint.
Our environmental policy commits HPS to:
- Complying with all applicable standards, laws, requirements, regulations, and
- Monitoring our key resource usage and implementing conservation techniques to achieve
our environmental targets.
- Implementing a waste/recycling policy.
- Committing to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2050.
- Minimizing unsustainable transport through the development of a travel plan.
- Working with suppliers to ensure they acknowledge and decrease the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- Involving and regularly updating employees on how we are developing our company sustainability and ways that they can help.
HPS’ Executive Board is fully committed to supporting and implementing the environmental policy.