Our Environmental Policy
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
hps and environmental ACTION
At HPS we care about the environment. Sustainability is at the core of what we do, with our pigging systems providing fantastic environmental benefits to companies that use them. These include decreased carbon output, water usage, and energy consumption.
In September 2023 we were accredited by Investors in the Environment with their Bronze Award for the HPS Nottingham office. As part of this we have changed how we use resources like electricity, gas and water and lowered our carbon footprint.
Our environmental policy commits HPS to:
- Complying with all applicable standards, laws, requirements, regulations, and public/customer expectations.
- Monitoring our key resource usage and implementing conservation techniques to achieve our environmental targets.
- Implementing a waste/recycling policy.
- Committing to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2050.
- Minimizing unsustainable transport through the development of a travel plan.
- Working with suppliers to ensure they acknowledge and decrease the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- Involving and regularly updating employees on how we are developing our company sustainability and ways that they can help.
HPS’ Executive Board is fully committed to supporting and implementing the environmental policy.